- 2 Board of Directors (Chair and Co-Chair)
- 30 to 60 plus Ambassadors. (Two or more from each sector of Professions)
To assist in growing and retaining Members while Promoting and Advocating on behalf of the Chamber’s Mission and Vision; the Beliefs and Values, Objectives, Programs and Services.
- Attend grand opening or open houses to welcome new and/or existing members.
- Assist in the Promoting, Recruiting, and Retaining of members.
- Advocating for the Chamber’s members; be a spokesperson for the Chamber.
- Give back to your community.
- An opportunity to demonstrate community pride.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
- An insider’s perspective of the local business community.
- Introduction to local business and community leaders.
- Special Invitations to Chamber’s events.
- Increase name recognition for you and your business or organization.
Profession of the AMBASSADORS:
- Accountant & Tax consultants, CPA firm.
- Real Estate
- Mortgage Broker and Loan Officer
- Child care agency
- Home Health Care
- Retail stores
- Non-profit organization
- and many mores….